Monday, December 1, 2008

The Christmas Tree and A Very Cute Girl!!!


Today turned out to be a very interesting day for Kaylee and me!! Parents...if there are any kids who still believe in Santa bringing toys, have them stop reading now. Kaylee found her presents today. I had them stashed away in the bedroom she NEVER goes into.... however, she decided to today!!! She came upstairs all excited and saying "look what I found, Mom" So... What do I do??? I told her I was keeping them for another little girl.... and that they belonged to that person! She cried and begged me to just let her have them... but I told her if she was a good girl, maybe Santa would bring her something like it. She went to school... and has not mentioned the gifts since. They are now hidden away AGAIN... hopefully in a better spot!!! LOL!! We have our Christmas Tree up and Kaylee looked so cute for school today I decided to show her off!!!!

11 comments:

Abby said...

Deb hasn't said anything yet. Have have my own story, I was shopping with Dylan and found something that I have been wanting to get him and bought it then told him it was for someone else.
But, as for Kaylee, those 5 yr. old little gals don't forget anything. So I am no help for you.

Unknown said...

omg that is soo cute and soo funny she is such a character and i will remember that when jackson is big.. ya know she gets her snooping from her dad!! LOL love ya

Bonnie said...

Kaylee is adorable. Your Christmas tree is pretty cute too! We've had a couple close calls too so I went and re-hid my presents after I read your blog.

Keri said...

Look who i found!!!!! You! Maybe we can stay intouch a little better. Looks like you have been busy!

Maydi said...

I haven't seen you since volleyball games a year or two ago. I can't believe how much your little girl has grown, she is adorable. Your tree is darling too!

The Douglas's said...

What a cute girl and that is funny about the presents. I remember always trying to find presents when I was little too. It looks like you had fun making chocolates :)

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Ah you are good, fast thinking on that one. The tree looks great. Love you both.

Bennetts said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I love your background. Way cute

Nick, Kristen, Kaysen, Breklyn and Brayden said...

Alecia,
I hope you don't mind me finding you. I am so excited that I did. You look GREAT girl and your little girl is so CUTE. I haven't seen you since probably graduation but I hope to keep in touch. I have a blog but it is private email me if you would like access. kfmcconkie@hotmail.com

Kristen (Frandsen) McConkie

Afton's Blogs said...

hey guys this is aaron just want to let kaylee know that i really miss her and that i love her with all my heart. I hope she is doing good after her surgery. I hope to see her soon. Hope you both have great holidays sad were not all together stil to make chocolates that was always fun but i better go so have a good night. love you kayler bug!

Trav and Britt said...

that's so funny! good spur of the moment thinking, i don't even know what i would have done! i put you on my list, i love your blog! see you soon!