

We have added a new addition to our little family!!! His name is BOBO!!! Kaylee named him so don't blame the name on me. I still can't believe I got a cat! I really have never been a cat lover but I do have to say that Bobo is really cute and really fun. Bella was not too happy for the first couple days... but they are now best friends and run all around chasing each other!!! Bobo's home is out in the garage. But we do let him in to play once in awhile!!! I got a male cat to try and balance out the estrogen in this household. The video is of what happens when I work a night shift and Kaylee gets a hold of the camera! It's a long one so don't think that you have to watch the entire thing!!! Also, please know that I didn't know that Kaylee had the camera actually going!!!!

9 comments:
She is so cute. If you start to love your cat so much I have another one you can have it is a male too.
YOU have a cat? :)
oh mythat is funny! she is soo funny.. and acts like she is 20 not 6 LOL!! love ya miss ya..
super cute!! i need to babysit again to see the new cat!!! love yall
oh and to help you out
Kids do love cameras. Wait till she figures out to hold it upside down and film. It makes for even more interesting videos. The cat doesn't even look to ugly for a cat:)
So I was wondering what Aunt Nancy would have to say about A CAT! At first I thought she wasn't going to say anything and just ignore the news. Actually I blame myself for her not liking cats.
oh my i guess gram better come stay when you work nights. actually you did talk thats better than i do when im working..lol
and i LoVE Bo bo im so glad all my kids love animals.
Post a Comment