Wednesday, June 30, 2010











Jayda Candace Lamborn was born yesterday June 29th, 2010 at 3:08 pm. She weighed 8 lb 3 oz..... and is SO very beautiful!! She looks just like her Mommy...and her Daddy is very very "hooked". The saying wrapped around her little finger applies to Rand already! He wouldn't even let her come to the nursery so they could rest. I was working and promised to take very good care of her....all I ended up getting was about an hour!! LOL! I did manage to get her some cute bows in her hair during that time tho!! Jayda was name after her daddy and grandpa's middle names of Jay.... And the middle name of Candace is from April's sister Candace that died suddenly after giving birth 2 years ago!! The day was a very emotional one for all of us...and we are just so grateful that Jayda made it safely...and that April is doing so good after the delivery! I get to see babies born everyday that I go to work...and it was so special to see my first niece come into this world!! Ok... sorry for the teary stuff there....but thanks Rand, April, and Jayda!! We love you all!! PS... for more pics of Jayda go to my Facebook!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is precious. Tell Randy and April congrats for me or maybe they have already gone home.

Nancy said...

Glad you had your camera along at work:) Can't wait to hold her myself!