Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July Fun!
















Kaylee and I had Uncle Jason and Aunt Rene and their kids over for the 4th.... We had a barbeque here at my house and then went up to the staduim fireworks after dinner! The weather was perfect and the fireworks were awesome! Just like they are every year!! Fireworks are my Favorite!!! Kaylee and I were suppose to go Sat to Lagoon with Aunt Rene...but I woke up sick on Sat. and we were unable to go!! So, Kaylee and I spent Sat laying on the couch!!! LOL! What a great 4th!! Feeling better today tho and should be able to finish out the weekend tomorrow with more Fireworks!!! My best friend Tara is coming home today from Washington D.C. for two weeks. I will be hanging out with her tomorrow and having a blast for the next couple weeks!!! Hope everyone has had an awesome4th of July!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Sorry about ya being sick! We have been having a great weekend! Waiting for our second fireworks show tonight:)

Terri James said...

Kaylee looks really cute in that picture with the other girls on the blanket! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

It was a fun 4th! Hope you are feeling better.