


Kaylee was a Kitty for Halloween! And for those of you who can't tell what I am... I am a "Nerdy Nurse". Kaylee's friends at school kept giving me the strangest looks at her carnival. The last pic is of Kaylee and her "Best Friend Forever" Kinlee!! I took Kaylee to her old daycare's carnival so she could see her friends and teachers!! Kinlee and Kaylee then went trick or treating together!!

7 comments:
OMgosh Alecia...the pictures of your trip are so awesome !! What a wonderful opportunity .... and SO fun !! I am excited for you that you got to go !! Blogging is really fun and addicting to add people to your blog you go to - Customize (on the top right of your blog); click on page elements then click on ADD A GADGET; click on Blog List- that is where you add the blogs that you want to follow. Make sure when you type in the blog address yoou put it in as the actual address, not the blog name. Have fun !! I will follow your blog and check in often
Les
Super cute girls. So glad you have a blog! It will be fun to keep in touch.
hey alecia this is janessa your blog is cute andyou 2 look like your haveing fun lol so i hope your doing good i miss you janessa
Kaylee is so cute, she looks so much like you. Looks like you had a good halloween!!!
hey so cute.. how you doing?? i'm good jackson is getting so big not even two months and is in to like three month clothes.. it is sad.. ttyl love amanda
What a sassy kitty! I love it! It looks like you had a wonderful trip. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment