Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tonsils Are GONE!!!!











Yesterday was such a hard day for me!!! My little girl had to have surgery!!! Now I know you are all thinking...."Your a nurse! You should know what to do!" Well, knowing what to do and actually watching your little baby go through it is totally different! I actually made it through it all and I can say today that Kaylee is doing awesome!! She feels a lot better and is eating lots of popsicles!!! Her daddy was able to be there, along with his wife Robbi!! Which made it easier for me to have someone to talk to. So enjoy the pics.... Kaylee didn't like us taking them but tried to smile a little bit for us!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh that is soo sad she looks annoyed lol!!! i hope she is doing okay

Bear River Photographic Society said...

i hope you don't mind me popping in on your blog i found your blog from amandas this is tammy, mikes cousin from preston. glad to hear that she is doing good i hope you don't mind if i put you on my friends list.

THE JOHNSONS said...

Im glad to hear she is doing okay and glad to hear YOU are doing okay too!

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Eat lots of icecream and popsicle we hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

What a brave girl :) Give her a hug for us. And what a brave MOM. I remember what the tonsil thing was like. (The girls all had theirs out the SAME DAY) And Mandi was so cute - our anesthetist always carries the kids back to the OR instead of making them ride on the gurney and Mandi said to us before they went through the doors to the OR "You wait for me right here" She was trying hard not to cry and be brave, well, THAT made it hard for me to hold it together until we were out of her sight ... then I cried.

Afton's Blogs said...

Kaylee You are getting so big.. We miss you so much and i can't beelieve how big you were to go through that.... You made aaron cry when you called him the other day and he misses you and your mom so much ... things just are not the same not getting to see you all all the time... but we all love you so much expecially weston he kisses the screen and said love you aylee he can't say ks very well but he looves you and we all miss you keep it all up you cute thing. love you both..

Audrey said...

oh, ick. I'm sorry she had to have that done. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon.

Abby said...

Hey how have you been? Call me next time you come to the lake. We will have to go out again.

The Douglas's said...

I heard she had to get her tonsils out The poor girl! I am glad she is doing ok though. :)

Nancy said...

I'd of never thought to take a camera to the hospital but the pictures are cute! Love, Aunt Nancy

Erin said...

I am so sorry for Kaylee...she looks like a tough girl!!!

camigodfrey said...

hey girl, it's about time you updated. your posts are great, im so jealous of your trip. kaylee looks so big in that hospital bed, like a little tuff girl. that sucks though, i guess better now than later, i hear it hurt worse the older you get. keep posting.