

Well... I turned the big 30 on the 28th of December!! I can't believe I'm getting so old. Luckily, I have good friends who took me out for the big day! Tara and Derrick came up to Lava Hot Springs with Larry and I (Larry is a friend)! We sat at the hot springs then went to dinner! Then they took me for some drinks at the Blue Moon!! Of course, I had a few shots to help forget that I turned 30! LOL!!


3 comments:
HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!! Looks like you had a great night!!
When did we get so old?!!! It sounds like you had a great birthday. Even after all these years, I still think of you on the 28th :) By the way, I love the pictures of you and Kaylee. So cute! I hope 2009 treats you well.
Happy belated birthday girl. I hope you had a wonderful day. Cute cute cute pictures. You and Kaylee and that dog are so cute. Love it. I also love the way you say (Larry is just a friend) you are so funny. I hope all is good for you.
Post a Comment