
Friday night was the fun with friends.... then Sunday, my actual birthday, Kaylee andI got dressed up for dinner and went to our favorite place.... Olive Garden!!!! It was so fun to be with her and she even told the waiter it was my birthday! I didn't even think anything of it! But to my surprise, the waiters all came over with a lemon cake and sang Happy Birthday to me!! So... Thanks Kaylee!!!! LOL!

10 comments:
I hope you had a great day. I know 30 is a hard one. I totally blew it for you sorry!
Love you,
Happy late birthday!! I can't believe 30! You are seriously a hot momma!! Love the pictures!
Happy Birthday!! Now you are older than me for a few months. lol Looks like you had a good birthday.
HEY !! Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great one .... 30?? Man you are still a baby :)
I am hoping to be able to get to Logan in a couple of weeks (On a Wednesday, I think) If I do I will call and see if you are available for lunch. Talk to ya soon, Leslie
Happy late birthday!! For sure we need to out again! Call me when ever you can get over here.
that is so cute of kaylee, she is adorable! and thanks for the ice cream, it totally didn't ruin my diet :) i will just have to start keeping $ at work, and buy for you next time!
Happy Birthday! I linked on from Keri P. blog. You look great...not a day over 20! Love your hair!
Cute pictures, and happy birthday. That is so cute of kaylee to tell them it was your birthday. Such a cutie
ah, we are missing Bella.....
I am so happy that you found me. I have been thinking about you all the time lately wondering what you are up to. I am not trying to make you feel old but I remember your 21st birthday when we all went to the Aggie game. I sure you have forgoten but that is okay. It looks like you are doing great! Feel free to come and see my blog when ever you want to.
Post a Comment