Friday, March 13, 2009

Disney On Ice!!







Ok... I know its been forever! I am finally posting!!! I took Kaylee and her friend Brooke to Disney On Ice today! We had so much fun! We got to see Simba, Ariel, Peter Pan, and Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell was the favorite with these girls! It was a fun day to spend together.... I even loved the "Happily Ever After"!!! LOL!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute and so much fun !! I'll bet princess Kaylee and her friend LOVED it - lol

The Triplets said...

haha that is so cute i bet she had a blast cuz she loves being a princess haha love ya little sis=)

Nancy said...

Thanks, for finally posting again! I'm glad you got to have suach a fun play day! Love, Aunt Nancy

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Finally! Now, make Aunt Rene happy and change your christmas template :) Glad you had a fun time at the Disney. Sorry I didn't get to see you ...but, Bella was great. Come visit soon!
(Bella too)

Anonymous said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing. Don't worry too much about your 2 "Type A" aunt's comments. Love you all. Aunt Lee

Erin said...

Looks like so much fun!! My girls love going to Disney on Ice!!

P.S. it is about time you updated!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had fun. Come visit again...bella you too:) Kaylee you are such a cute princess.

Love ya'll

Megan

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun. She is adorable

jilljohnson said...

That is so cute. I love how all the little girls get all dressed up, there a such an excitment in the air at Disney on Ice.