+173.jpg)
+101.jpg)
+076.jpg)
+051.jpg)
+040.jpg)
+016.jpg)
So my friend Terri and I FINALLY got together and swapped pictures of Europe!!! She had alot more than me! Looking back on the pictures was so fun! So many memories... and such fun! I am so glad I took the time AND money to go with her. It is something that I will never forget! Enjoy some more pics of me in Europe!!! The first pic is of all of us trying to figure our way around in the Paris Metro system(its exhausting btw); the second and third pic is of the group in Dubrovnic, Croatia; the fourth pic is of the group in the ocean at Santorini, Greece; the fifth is of me on the damn mule that tried to kill me; the last pic is of me in Paris!!!!

6 comments:
That is way cute. The flowers are fun. And that is all I'll say about that:) Maybe some day mine will look that cute! This is probably gona show as from Mandy but it is really from Nancy
How fun! You deserved that trip. Hope all is well with you and Kaylee! Miss ya!
What an awesome trip! It looks like you had so much fun. Good for you! (I'm pretending that I'm not green with jealousy...okay, I'm green.)
How fun. I did not know you went on that trip. How is life going I have not talked to you forever?
I am so happy you took the time to do this for yourself! You are awesome. I love the one with you on the donkey. I am going to save.
Love,
Aunt Rene
i will never forget your mule story, it always makes me smile! what awesome memories and what a cool trip!
Post a Comment