
So for Spring Break, Kaylee's Dad and step-mom took her to California! It was her first plane ride ever... and she loved it!!! They went to Sea World(Kaylee said this was her fav place), Disney Land, San Diego Zoo, and went to the ocean!!! What a lucky girl to have such a great vacation!!!
4 comments:
I am glad she had a great time. A good toothferry is always prepared and doesn't have to make up excuses in the morning:) I'm sure you'll handle it everytime
Brought back memories of going to CA years ago for the reunion with you and Randy. Kaylee looks like she is getting tall.
I am glad that she had a good time. She is so cute with out her front teeth.
how cool she got to go to cali! she is so cute, i too am a fan of the "hillbilly" look :) how funny!
Post a Comment