Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kaylee's School Opera







On Thursday night, Kaylee's school class put on an opera! The opera was called "What is that Terrible Noise?" The class members had to try out for each part. Kaylee was chosen to be a bear! And she loved it. Kaylee really enjoys singing and so this was her "cup of tea". I think if Kaylee could just sing all day she would be happy the rest of her life. She even sings when she is having a conversation with me. The pic of the three girls are Kaylee and her two friends Adria and Taylia. The last picture is of Kaylee by her picture that she drew.

8 comments:

Keri said...

Bryn is the same way.....sings and dances all the time. Kaylee is adorable how fun for her to be part of it.

Nancy said...

She looks adorable. I hope you are having a good weekend! Tell Kaylee Hi for me please and good job!

jilljohnson said...

That is so cute and fun. She must have a great teacher who is willing to do such great things for thier students. I love it when children getto show off.

Anonymous said...

That's perty cool kaylee, My 3rd grade class did that and my orera was called MICEKATEERS, and i was a robot cat. Your opera was probably better and cooler than mine. Love ya,

Megan Shea

Anonymous said...

What fun. I miss Kindergarten. Glad you are both doing well

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Now that is seriously cute!

The Triplets said...

hey kaylee u are so CUTE!! haha... oh and thanks for the comment it was so much fun wish i could do it again!!! haha jsut wait for kaylee to be a senior hah wow ok that is scary!!! haha dont worry she still has a while... hah..t2ul oh we have an announcement to give to u and ur fam ok love ya both

The Pugmire's said...

She must go to Sunrise. I love the schools in Smithfield and the many opportunities that my kids can be apart of. Who was her Kindergarten teacher, and who is her first grade teacher. Devin's was Mrs Merkley and I am hoping to get her again for Makenzie. Devin is in Mrs Butters first grade class next year.