Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of First Grade!











Today is the first day of First Grade for Kaylee! I almost had tears as I watched her run up to the bus to get on. She wanted on the bus so bad she didn't give me time to get a pic of it... so all you get to see is her on the bus! Kaylee is way excited for school to start. The only thing she didn't like was getting up early! She is not a morning person! Hmm... remind you of Aunt Coley??? LOL! Kaylee's teacher is Ms. Sara Smith. We have known her since we moved to Hyde Park. She is a divorced mom and has a little girl too! She is in our ward and is even my visiting teacher partner. So Kaylee won't be able to get away with anything!! It doesn't seem that long ago that Kaylee was in the NICU... 4lbs. 10oz!!! Now she is a big girl with lots of attitude that loves to help her mom everyday! She is very smart and loves to make everyone around her laugh!

8 comments:

jtandj said...

Oh! First grade is so big!! She is a doll!

Erin said...

What a cute girl!! Have fun in 1st grade Kaylee.

Unknown said...

ok alecia this is not cool kaylee can't be that old.. i feel soo old
:(

Nancy said...

I heard this morning she wasn't quite so cheery. Sorry! but thanks so much for spending time with us.

Anonymous said...

Wow, how time flies! I remember coming with Grandma to see her at the hospital. You are doing a great job. She loves school and life. Love to you both, Aunt Lee
PS. Glad you could go with Grandma and the Bryants.

jilljohnson said...

She is such a cute little girl. I also remember when she was born and just so small.

terri said...

it mayed gram get tears to when she got her picture on her phone but im so glad shes so happy and healthy now.I would'nt want it any other way love you both so much11

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

She is getting to be one big fish! I saw her being a fish this weekend, and she is a doll. Thanks for spending part of the day with us. We love you both.

Miss K, is a doll.