Monday, August 24, 2009

Last Days of Summer


Kaylee and I went over to Bear Lake on Friday for our "last weekend" of the summer! The whole family went boating on Friday night... thanks to Ally and Nicole! They work at Cisco's Landing and got a boat for all of us to tube and wake board! It was a blast! Then Sat. Kaylee and I met up with Aunt Rene and her kids and Uncle Boone and his fiance Cindi at the beach. Sat. night was the Derby!!! Kaylee and I love going and watching the cars beat up each other!! So enjoy the pictures from our weekend. We had tons of fun! We hope you all have had a great summer!

2 comments:

terri said...

Thanks for being here you know im the happiest when were all together.

terri said...

and we are trying for one more day on the water this year ..