Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Nurse and a Student Nurse!


Last Thursday(yes, Im just posting this), Ally and I got to "work" together!! I work on Mom/Baby floor and Ally came to do clinicals on my floor. I was able to be her "teacher nurse"!!! The funny part of the entire thing... we were both sooo nervous together. But as the night went on we loosened up and had a fun time working together!! Ally will graduate in December!!! Way to go little sis!! I'm proud of ya!!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad that you got that chance and finally chilled out so you could enjoy it:)

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

LOVE it! You both look great in your hospital clothes. So official and all.

Anonymous said...

What fun! The Lamborn/Leonhardt women holding down the fort at Logan Regional. Love to you both.

terri said...

Im a proud Mom.

Josh and Jenny said...

What a fun experience to be able to work together!!

Audrey said...

You guys are cute!