Thursday, September 10, 2009

Uncle Boone & Cindi's Wedding







09/09/09 will forever be Uncle Boone's and now Aunt Cindi's wedding aniversary!! I was so lucky to go and witness these two people who love each other so much share vows with eachother and declare they will spend their lives together. Everyone knows how I feel about marriage... but being there and seeing how they both looked at each other... no one can deny that it is true love!!! It was a beautiful and simple wedding... it made the entire day very special. I'm so glad that Uncle Boone has met someone like Cindi who can help him enjoy his life more.... The blending of these two families gives them 8 kids... and 2 grandkids. Josh and his family couldn't make it.... they are in New York... and Garrett is in the Air Force and could not come either... but all the rest of their kids were there. Good luck to the new couple!!!








4 comments:

terri said...

not trying to be a mother but Garrett is in the Airforce sis.

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Nicely stated. It was a great wedding and you are right, it was awesome seeing them exchange their promises.

Love you Toosh....

Josh and Jenny said...

We wish we could've been there!! But thanks for sharing pics with us!!! MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG - ALECIA!!! I just went to your blog off of Rene's and I am BLOWN AWAY!!!
First of all, you made me cry! I'm sitting here bawling in front of the daycare kids...I keep telling them it's happy tears! LOL!! Thank you, thank you for seeing how I feel and being able to write it down...I love him so much!
Second - your blog is BEAUTIFUL!! When you have some time you need to help me spruce up mine...I'm going to be spending the day reading all of your blog entries now...the kids can take care of themselves!! (Just kidding, of course..)
You are adorable and I CANNOT WAIT to get to know you better!!! I have a feeling you're my favorite!
Love your guts!
Aunt Cindi (I love that!!)