Monday, October 12, 2009

Bella and Bobo!



I have alot of people ask me if Bella and Bobo get along. I decided I would show the proof of how much my poor little Bella needed a friend! I came home from church yesterday and they started playing like this the moment I let them both in the house! It is so funny to watch them really get after each other!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

That is cute!! Dogs just try to look tough around cats, but we all know they like them lol

Audrey said...

who would have ever guessed that I would turn anti-pet and you would have two super sweet pets? They are the cutest things ever!

Nancy said...

It is a crack up to watch Mandy's dog chase birds. Maybe she thinks she is a cat?

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Ah, that is cute Bella has a friend! I laughed out loud watching that.

Love you!