



Kaylee and I have already hit the mall and Lee's grocery store for lots of candy! We met up with Kaylee's friend Brooke and her family at the mall so the girls could Trick-O-Treat together! After the mall, we went to Lee's where we got not only more candy but a Haunted Alley too! I think I got more scared than Kaylee! LOL! Hope everyone out there enjoys the day! I love Halloween! Sad it is almost over with!!! Oh... Kaylee is Hannah Montana this year!(She has been singing for days now) and I'm a witch!!! I wish you could see my eyes better! My eyelashes are spiderwebs!!

5 comments:
Way to go Kaylee and Mom. You both look great! Glad you had fun. Mandy had to get me out of a very small maze once. Never doing that again. So I can understand about the haunted alley.
That is so fun that you would dress up too! I'll be home after 4:30 so we can have a phone conversation:)
Kaylee looks cute, I like your costume too, I should dress up one year. I told my girls I was a grumpy mom. Sounds like you guys had a blast.
Looks like you two were having some Halloween Fun!! Kaylee looks just like Hannah Montana!!
You two are adorable! I zoomed in on your lashes and love them. Sounds like you had a great time!
Post a Comment