Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Cookies!!!







Kaylee and I decided to make cookies today! A friend gave me an easy recipe. Kaylee did most of the decorating and the rolling of the dough! She is such a good helper! The cookies that are showing are the initials of the people who can eat the cookies.... Kaylee, Alecia, Mike, and Robbi(kaylee's step mom). It was a big mess but totally worth it... look at her cute smile!!! LOL!

7 comments:

jilljohnson said...

I love decorting cookies it is such a mess but the memories are worth it.

Josh and Jenny said...

How fun!! Such a good idea! And even though its messy the end result is SOO good :)

Bonnie said...

You are such a good mommy! The mess of decorating cookies keeps me from doing it as often as I should! They look yummy though!

terri said...

no cookie for Gram??

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Usually the messes are worth it, and that is coming from one clean freak to another ;)

Love you!
Rene

Anonymous said...

You know I never make it chocolate dipping and I don't do sugar cookies with frosting either. I don't like to get my fingers sticky, but I sure am glad other people like too.
I felt really bad about Coley being in Morgan to play and me being in Rochester, we had a great time by the way. So I was glad you posted the pictures of the game. Love, Aunt Lee

Nancy said...

Man I wish someone would make me a sugar cookie. I'm obviously to lasy to do it myself:)