
That time of year again!!! We all met at Grandma's house for the homemade chocolates! This year we brought along Megan, my Aunt Rene's daughter, to help us out and to have some fun! Megan has stayed with me alot lately and I love having her sweetness around! Thanks Megan for being such a sweet girl! Anyway, Aunt Nancy was there with her daughter Mandy and her "future daughter-in-law" (when the missionary returns) Brandy! Ally and Coley and April were also there! It was a fun day and we ate a lot of chocolate! Thanks Gram and Aunt Nancy for always being so willing to do it!





3 comments:
oooh.. i miss going and doing chocolates..
Ah, I am jealous, that looks so fun. What a great tradition and memory.
Thanks for taking little Megan, she LOVED staying with you. Plus, those chocolates were awesome!
Didn't take long for them to disappear at my home.
WEll I guess since I'm the "future-daughter-in-law" I'll have to forgive you for putting my picture on your blog... Since it's likely to happen every year. haha :)
Post a Comment