




Also this year, Kaylee and I decided to invite Grandma to come! My mom does so much for me and Kaylee! She is my #1 babysitter...so Kaylee and I decided to tell her thanks for always babysitting by having her come! We got to eat at Red Lobster(barely cause Kaylee LOVES Olive Garden) and then do a little shopping after the show with Aunt Rene. We had quite the experience getting to Salt Lake in the storm...but we made it and had fun the entire time! So, thanks MOM!!! For always being there! We both love you so much...even though we don't always get to tell you that!

4 comments:
Looks like a great time!!!
I love you both too.thanks for all you do for me..
Ah, look how cute you all are! It was a fun day, thanks for stopping by.
What fun! I agree with Rene, you all look so cute.
Post a Comment