Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009!!
















Just getting home from Brigham City where Kaylee and I had Thanksgiving with my Uncle Boone and his cute new family! It was a blast! Everyone was there (well thats cool anyway! LOL!)... minus Ally tho! The new nurse had to work!! We all had a great time and got some awesome news!! April says we can't Facebook it or blog it.....but we have been waitin on this news for some time!!!(not gonna say anything!! JUST GUESS!!) I am so thankful for my entire family and the wonderful friendship that I have with all of them. I am very lucky to have each of them! PS yes that is Coley in the pic doing exactly what you think she is doing.... told her I was putting it on my blog!! LOVE YOU!!! LOL!

2 comments:

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

That is a good picture of Terri and Gramm! I like it.... I love the family gatherings. Fun stuff!

The Douglas's said...

I heard the fun news! :) SO exciting