Thursday, April 29, 2010

Grandma's 80th!





















Grandma's birthday was really April 7th...but we were all able to get together the other night and celebrate the big 80th the real way! The whole family met in Garden City at the Steakhouse. We all enjoyed a good meal...and a not so great Happy Birthday song... the Lamborn family really shouldn't sing!! LOL! The first pic is of gram and her kids... the second pic is of the grandchildren and ONE Great-grandgirl! I put a pic of all the sisters that Kaylee took of us! And the last ones of Gram and Kaylee and I! We love you Grandma! Hope you a great time!!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

My pictures didn't turn out so good. I'll have to get someone to share there's with me??? Thanks for posting I haven't had time.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Alecia! You beat Aunt Nancy, although I was sad to hear her pics did not turn out so good. We will have to share with her. Yours look great. I have not even downloaded mine yet. It was great to spend time with you and Kaylee.

Audrey said...

I love her. I'm so glad you guys had a fun birthday!

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Happy Birthday Grandma Flora!