Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Outdoor Fun!
















Decided to do a barbeque tonight for dinner! Josh has a new grill, so he cooked up some steaks! Jenny made some awesome mashed potatoes and broccoli salad! And we were able to eat outside. Notice the beautiful green grass!!! The kids all had fun playing outside. Ethan even has Kaylee playing with army figures!!! LOL! Today was a nice relaxing day and I so appreciate Josh and Jenny for doin all this for us!!! Oh!!! Ethan is standing by a tree that got hit by lightening!! That is the big black mark!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I bet your ready to drop every night. You have been doing a lot. Don't know what to tell you about Grandma's phone. We just got back from Salt Lake:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're all having a great time. We had Aussies here. They loved the snow. We had trouble with Grandma's phone too. Too many B-day calls I guess.

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Looks like a great trip!