Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Josh's Work!







Today was a rainy day in San Antonio, so Josh took us up to his "post"(the army base)!! Josh showed us a lot of cool things and used terms we had no idea what they mean. The army uses their own terms and the Marines have their own. So, having dated a Marine, I knew some things, but not the army version. I'm putting the picture of cute little McKay because this is how he felt at the end of our day! He was seriously bored! LOL! But Josh is a medic and so it was very interesting for Ally and I to see the army's medical equipment. It would bore you all to see all the pics I got so I just put the fun pics on here. The bullet proof glass and the pic of the medic saving a mans life. It made Ally and I very humble to be nurses in this day and age!

No comments: