Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Box Car!!!











An ordinary card board box became a Drive-Inn Movie Car for Kaylee today! We started working on it last night.... and put the finishing touches on today!! My artistic skills are not the best but we did manage to find cute butterfly and daisy stickers to cover up the bad skills!! LOL! I guess the kids at school are getting to watch a movie at school and the teachers thought it would be fun for the parents to make a car out of a box!!! Now.... we have to get the box to school and back home tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see all the kids on the bus with their boxes!!! At least its the last week of school for us!! We are done are Thursday!!! Can't believe another year is over! Here comes summer baby!!!! Oh, and the license plate on the back reads "Rock Star Girl" and the front reads... "Fabulous"!!! Kaylee came up with those okay!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Way to go! I'd of never come up with something that cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute car. It is hard to believe Kaylee has finished first grade! Hope you both have a great summer. I will be looking forward to lots of pictures.

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

OK - that is totally a cute idea. However, the "last week of school/working out of home mom" voice in me crys for you.

I love the Teachers, but, the last week.... man I wish they didn't get so creative. What happened to Field Day? Just send them in gym shoes and run.

You all know what I am talkin about.