




It's been a very long day!! Dancing is an all day process... hair, make-up, costume, practice.... then finally the PERFORMANCE!! Kaylee and her dance team did a great job on their routines... the whole 2 hour show was really amazing to watch! It was crazy to see the little 3 year olds dance and remember that Kaylee started at that age! Like earlier I'm having a hard time getting my videos to download so you will just have to wait to see the performances... When I have more patience I will attempt to post them!! LOL!

3 comments:
You definately had everything in one week! Glad your day ended good. My day has been up and down depending on what drugs I was taking:) Thanks for calling and checking!!
She is so cute! What a talented litttle girl.
Yay! Miss K, you look great. You are a good mom Alecia. Looks like a great day and a busy week for you!
Post a Comment