
school program for Kaylee! I can't believe another

year has gone by and that my baby is going to be in 2nd Grade!!! There was 22 kids in Kaylee's class at North park. The two girls that Kaylee is standing by in the pic is her two BBF's Reygan and Ryley. (of course, Kaylee is friends with twins). They
have been at our house numerous times to play and are the sweetest girls. (their mom made the dresses....amazing I know!) Ms. Smith was Kaylee's teacher this year and we loved having her!
Not quite sure we would have made it through this year without her. She has helped Kaylee come out of her "shell" and helped Kaylee enjoy school so much more. I hate when people go on and on about things on blogs but I do have to say I cried at the end of the program....this year has been a hard one and having this class and this teacher in mine and Kaylee's lives at this time really saved me. I'm glad Kaylee is moving on...but the friends we made here will always be with us. Thanks Aunt Ally for coming with us and always being willing to be my "date"!! LOL!

Not quite sure we would have made it through this year without her. She has helped Kaylee come out of her "shell" and helped Kaylee enjoy school so much more. I hate when people go on and on about things on blogs but I do have to say I cried at the end of the program....this year has been a hard one and having this class and this teacher in mine and Kaylee's lives at this time really saved me. I'm glad Kaylee is moving on...but the friends we made here will always be with us. Thanks Aunt Ally for coming with us and always being willing to be my "date"!! LOL!


6 comments:
Glad you had a hot date!!!! I am so glad you have people in your life to help you along! Tell Kaylee congratulations! Mandy will be done today and I have to work tomorrow:(
She is growing up way to fast. I can still remember when she was born and how little she was.
Of course you shed a tear or two. I used to get a lump in my throat at the end of the year and I was just the teacher. I'm glad you and Kaylee have had a good 1st grade teacher.
thanks for sharing ILove you and Kaylee so much.Im so glad Kaylee had a good teacher..
Man, we have one more week of school down here. I understand the teacher thing! It totally makes it better when your little one wants to go to school.
Love you!
You are the cutest mom! Let's get together this summer ;)
Post a Comment